[gits] telling git fetch to use a different ssh key

	Suresh> I'm trying to fetch an update from a repo on bitbucket.org. I
	Suresh> have a particular private key registered to bitbucket from my
	Suresh> machine. How do I get git fetch to use the right private key ?

I haven't used bitbucket, but I presume you means that you have uploaded a
particular *public* key to bitbucket.

	Suresh> Host bb
	Suresh>         Hostname bitbucket.org
	Suresh>         User git
	Suresh>         IdentityFile <filename>

Of course, <filename> should identify the private key you want to use.

What does "ssh -v bb" say?

Eric.

Eric Eide <eeide at cs.utah.edu>  .         University of Utah School of Computing
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~eeide/ . +1 (801) 585-5512 voice, +1 (801) 581-5843 FAX