[gits] n00b question about reverting changes

Hi all
  we have a document revision that I?ll call GOOD. Three revisions later, the document got trashed because of someone not fetching before editing or something like that. call the new version BAD. if I want to change the master version back to GOOD, what is the easiest way to do this ? do I have to muck around with rebase ?

--
Suresh Venkatasubramanian 	Web: http://www.cs.utah.edu/~suresh/
				Blog: http://geomblog.blogspot.com/

Visiting Scientist,
Simons Institute for Theoretical Computer Science

The Golden Rule: The one with the gold makes the rules.