Re: [csmith-dev] A new release?

You are right, John. I was making a wrong and hasty statement based on my 3-minute browsing the yarpgen repo. It's just that a lot of the file names are awfully familiar. The structural similarity makes sense to me now after knowing the history of yarpgen.

I shall formally withdraw the statement.

-Xuejun