Re: [csmith-dev] A new release?

Hi, you're right that we should do a new release. I don't even remember who cut the last one -- was it Eric? Xuejun?

John

On 1/26/23 8:47 PM, Detlef Riekenberg wrote:

Hi csmith team.

What do you think about a new release?

I used the latest package on my machine,
(which was 2.3.0: 30dccd7) and found lots of failures with tcc.

Searching the last failed short c file exposed an undefined behavior
(an out of range overflow while assigning a double to a short).

This is fixed in current git.
A more recent release would have avoided the failures.

Parameters used for csmith: --float --seed 15380 --output path/15380.c

(Yes, my script let run csmith and compilers for ~24h)

--
bye bye ... Detlef