Re: [csmith-dev] endless loops?

Hi,

Csmith does not try to avoid generating endless loops, this is not a bug, it's a design decision. How long you run the programs is up to you but a few seconds would be a reasonable amount of time to let a program run before killing it.

Alas, we're not working on Csmith much any longer since the students who did the coding have all long-since graduated.

John