[csmith-dev] Script for checking the compiler output at various optimization levels

Hi,
we are trying to test Csmith on GCC for 2 cases,viz.
1.Compiler crash test
2.Compiler output checksum verification at various levels.

As the script for compiler crash is available on website of Csmith,
we wrote a small script to check the compiler output at various
optimization levels,but for some cases the script generates the random
program and compiles it,but fails to produce the output checksum as it
goes in an infinite loop.
Can anyone suggest me tweaking the script file which is attached below
for checking if running the binary file the program goes in an
infinite loop and again continuing the script if it goes in an
infinite loop.
Thanks,
Sameeran Joshi.