Re: [csmith-dev] Trying sample compiler bugs.

On Thu 12 Jul, 2018, 11:37 AM John Regehr, <regehr@cs.utah.edu> wrote:
> takes the terminal in an infinite state!
> 1.Am I doing the right way?
> 2.How much time will it take to give output?

Programs generated by Csmith often run forever, you should kill them
after a few seconds. But to crash the compiler you do not never need to
run the generated code.
So how do I see the sample of crashing the compiler?I need to try to crash the compiler.

> 3.Do I need to build an older version of GCC and csmith for the sample
> test cases?.

You should just ignore those.

John