[csmith-dev] Trouble installing csmith

Hi,

I downloaded csmith-2.2.0.tar.gz from github. On running driver0.sh, I get the following message:

test.c:10:10: fatal error: 'csmith.h' file not found
#include "csmith.h"
         ^
1 error generated.

csmith.h is located in my runtime/ directory.  The csmith executable is located in src/, so I made sure that's in my PATH. Also, my CSMITH_HOME points to csmith-csmith-2.2.0/ (as described here: https://embed.cs.utah.edu/csmith/using.html).

(I noticed that my driver0.sh uses CSMITH_PATH. That seems to be a legacy variable that has now been refactored to CSMITH_HOME (in the github development version). So I made sure to change that to CSMITH_HOME.)

What am I doing wrong here?

Best
Faraz.