[csmith-dev] Resetting global variables explicitly before main function gets called

Hi All,

I'm trying to use Csmith in my project where I dynamically link Csmith generated code. The Csmith generated main function is called repeatedly up to a certain number of times. Now, when the main function is called second (or third, fourth etc.) time, global variables have values different than their initial values (as a result of the computations performed when main was called first time). As a result, the program behaviors differently (different checksum, crashes etc.).

Is there any way to reset values of the global variables before main is called, so that, if I dynamically link a Csmith generated function and call it multiple times, it would have produced same behaviors (checksum) each time? Or, at least, should not exhibit any unspecified or undefined behaviors?

Thank you!

Shafiul