Re: [csmith-dev] astyle and csmith

Thanks David!

Out of curiosity: Could I ask people to speak up who would be inconvenienced by a global reformat of Csmith?

John

On 10/23/15 9:22 PM, David Blaikie wrote:
clang-format does have tools for formatting patches rather than whole
files (git-clang-format for git integration too). That's the way the
LLVM project's been doing it - not with any policy, just having a format
config that describes the project, then contributors can use it (&
sometimes suggest using it in code reviews if the formatting looks off
in some way) & if a particular file is really far from the prevailing
style and you're going to make a bunch of changes, sometimes a whole
file is formatted ahead of those changes.

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 12:10 PM, John Regehr <regehr@cs.utah.edu