Re: [csmith-dev] astyle and csmith

If we were going to use an automatic formatting tool, I would choose clang-format, but I'm pretty sure that doing something like this is not very high on our list of priorities and I think it would cause major problems for anyone maintaining their own patched version of Csmith, or working on a patch that isn't submitted yet.

I do agree that it would be nice to have uniform formatting.

John