Re: [csmith-dev] assignments from incompatible pointer types

Hi Jacek,

On 07/29/2015 02:14 PM, Burys, Jacek wrote:

A problem that I've recently came across is that CSmith allows generation of assignments from incompatible pointers between float and other types. In my case this breaks the intervals when, for example, a pointer to int gets an address of a float interval (then modifying the value using that int pointer changes only the lower bound of interval struct).

I added --strict-float option to the git head, which may fix the problem in your case. Can you try it out? Thanks.

- Yang