Re: [csmith-dev] Generated programs do not satify 6.5.16.1:3

Pascal,

I was reusing an explanation paragraph and an example that came
from an old discussion with Chucky. The explanation and
the paragraph ultimately, I understand, came from you,
which is why I left the mention of your name.

I'm always happy to see my name when people are handing out credit :-)

There was indeed no question in my message. A summary
for it would just be "Hey, look, this relatively obscure rule in
the C standard does really matter".

Rules that prevent people doing things are less obscure
than those that allow you to do things because nobody ever
talks about the latter.

--
Derek M. Jones                  tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd          blog:shape-of-code.coding-guidelines.com