Re: [csmith-dev] gcc crash and csmith bug

Hmm... indeed.
I was using compiler_test.pl (distributed together with csmith); the
timeout that it's using should be increased then.

Well, you will find that even if you make the timeout quite long Csmith may still timeout sometimes.

I'm not sure about compiler_test.pl but in the driver scripts I wrote, I just looked at the return code from Csmith. If it didn't exit normally, there's no point looking at the test case.

John