Re: [csmith-dev] --random-random will hang

Hi John,

Thanks for your quick reply. How to avoid certain parameter choices to let csmith generate successfully?

As discussed previously, we really need timeout mechanism to ensure the termination of case generation by csmith and execution of cases.

Thanks,
Haihao