Re: [csmith-dev] Fwd: --random-random will hang

What is the problem?

Whatever it is, we can't reproduce it without a copy of the configuration file you're using.

John

On 05/12/2011 09:19 PM, haihao shen wrote:
Again, I modified the random configure file and also found csmith hangs.

I am not sure whether it is a known issue.

/*
  * This is a RANDOMLY GENERATED PROGRAM.
  *
  * Generator: csmith 2.0.0
  * svn version: exported
csmith_select_deref_pointer_prob_100.prob
  * Seed:      1364079531
  */

#include "csmith.h"

long __undefined;