Re: [csmith-dev] arthur's bugs

> Xuejun-- please add sprinkling printfs() throughout the code to your TODO
> list.

Feature wish: the current use of printf() in csmith-generated programs
is "monomorphic": it is always passed an unsigned int.
This is very convenient for systems that do not handle
variadic functions very well, because they can pretend that
printf takes a char* and an unsigned int as argument.

For these systems that do not handle variadic functions very well,
it would be nice to have to possibility to have only calls to
monomorphic functions inserted. This could mean one function
name per type to print.

Or I may be able to get a small script to transform printf("%ld", ...);
into printf_ld(...);
For execution, I could then provide a printf_ld function that calls printf.

Although I would always have the checksum approach,
I would certainly appreciate this new feature
if I was able to take advantage of it.

Pascal