[creduce-dev] How does C-reduce work for other other languages?

Hello,

I came to know about this magical tool C-reduce very recently. I read somewhere that it works well with languages other than C/C++. I have downloaded its sources and trying to understand how does it work (partially) for other languages (Fortran etc). I understand that C-reduce works in number of passes, I am not able to find which pass is actually responsible to treat languages irrespective of its grammar.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
RKS