Re: [creduce-dev] Build creduce on Arch Linux

Hi Volker,

On 12/30/20 4:29 AM, Volker Weißmann wrote:

For the changes made to CMakeLists.txt/Makefile.am/Makefile.in, are
they necessary for building creduce on Arch Linux? Does the LLVM
package on Arch Linux contain static libs such as libclangLex.a, or
does it only ship the dynamic library libclang-cpp.so? I am sorry I
don't have an Arch Linux installation to check that. Thanks.

It is necessary, because the libraries clangStaticAnalyzerFrontend ...
clangARCMigrate do not exist on my System.

The Arch package only ships libclang-cpp.so and libclang.so .

You can find the Arch package here:
https://archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/clang/download/

You can find the filelist here
https://archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/clang/ (if you scroll down
and click on "View the file list for clang").

Thanks for the additional information. Perhaps we could detect ArchLinux from Cmake/Makefile and then link against libclang-cpp on that Linux distro. Thanks.

- Yang