[creduce-dev] Parallelizing *part* of the script run by c-reduce

Hi,
I'm happily using c-reduce on a bug that has a rather slow
test case that unfortunately can't easily be parallelized,
so I split the script into two, run by a wrapper script:

#!/bin/sh
set -ex
SRCDIR=$(cd $(dirname $0); pwd)
$SRCDIR/compile-test
flock --close /tmp/delta.lock $SRCDIR/run-test

I now seem to be able to use --n 5 and make progress
rather faster (yay 8 core machines).

It took me longer than I would like to admit to come up
with that simple technique... maybe it deserves to be in
the doc somewhere as a tip?  Or is it there already, and
I missed it?

Thanks,
Dan