Re: [creduce-dev] LLVM 7 and 8

The LLVM 8 release is imminent, so we sort of missed the boat on LLVM 7.

John

On 2/22/19 8:16 AM, Eric Eide wrote:
Martin Liška <mliska@suse.cz> writes:

Any expectation when a new release will happen?

No, I can't give you a specific date.  I'm sorry.

This is on my to-do list, and I want to get to it as soon as possible (because
I feel it is "overdue"), but it is behind several other tasks in my
professional and personal lives that have hard deadlines attached to them.

The "good news" is that the top of the master branch works with LLVM 7, and so
people can get work done.  The bad news is that some downstream packagers wait
until we have an official release.

Eric.