Re: [creduce-dev] [RFC] Switching from Perl to Python

On 10/26/18 9:59 AM, Martin Liška wrote:
On 8/23/18 8:42 PM, Réka Nikolett Kovács wrote:
Hi Moritz,

My colleagues and I are working on static analysis tools based on the LLVM/Clang toolchain, and we use C-Reduce to investigate bugs and crashes. We have little experience with Perl, but regularly use Python, and would love to see a Python version of C-Reduce that we could tinker with.

I know that you wrote this mail more than half a year ago, so I'm wondering if you still have time and interest to work on it? Could you perhaps give us a brief overview of what's already accomplished and what is left?

Hello.

It's nice that I can cooperate with the project. I'm also offering help with finishing of migration into Python
if there's still an interest from community?

Thank you,
Martin

Thanks in advance.
Réka