Re: [creduce-dev] [RFC] Switching from Perl to Python

Hi Moritz,

My colleagues and I are working on static analysis tools based on the LLVM/Clang toolchain, and we use C-Reduce to investigate bugs and crashes. We have little experience with Perl, but regularly use Python, and would love to see a Python version of C-Reduce that we could tinker with.

I know that you wrote this mail more than half a year ago, so I'm wondering if you still have time and interest to work on it? Could you perhaps give us a brief overview of what's already accomplished and what is left?

Thanks in advance.
Réka