Re: [creduce-dev] cmake bug?

Thanks, I guess I just hadn't run into this before!

In souper we have similar foo.in -> foo transformations doing some substitutions that do get run at "make" time. I don't know if there's something special about C-Reduce that makes this unworkable.

This is the mechanism we use there:

https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.0/command/configure_file.html

John