[creduce-dev] cmake bug?

There's something weird going on where the "creduce" file isn't getting generated from "creduce.in" after I modify the latter. So I change creduce.in, run "make install", and then I just get the old version of the file. I can get the newer version if I remove my build directory and run cmake again. Might this be related to recent changes?

I'm using:

cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$HOME/creduce-install -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=clang -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=clang++

John