[creduce-dev] Feature request: pass for removing duplicating braces

I'm frequently reducing machine generated test cases and noticed that typically in the middle of reduction I have a lot of patterns like (((((a))+b))). CReduce handles this by taking out one brace at a time, which sometimes is quite time consuming. So I have a feature request for a pass, which would remove duplicating brace at one shot.

I'm not fluent in Perl, but there's a chance that this can be implemented as recursive regexp.

I've attached a typical case I have in the middle of reduction.