Re: [creduce-dev] [RFC] Switching from Perl to Python

Hi Martin,

I'm afraid that project slipped a bit. I was almost done with porting the existing functionality but then I had to focus on some other things.
But if there is still interest in this project, also mainly from John and Eric, I could pick it up again. Currently I have again some more time that I could spend on finishing the rework in Python and also offer support at least during the transition period.

Let me know what you think.

Moritz