Re: [creduce-dev] installing C-Reduce on windows

The "LLVM binaries" that they post for windows don't include any llvm libraries, they're mostly just clang.exe.

If you don't feel strongly about having creduce itself built with visual studio vs gcc, there is a creduce package available in msys2: https://github.com/Alexpux/MINGW-packages/tree/master/mingw-w64-creduce