[creduce-dev] installing C-Reduce on windows

Hi,

I’m trying to install C-Reduce on Win10 and I’m following the install file instruction,

I install the prebuild binaries for Clang from this link: http://llvm.org/releases/download.html#3.9.0

And use cmake with this command line: cmake -G"Visual Studio 12" -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH="c:\Program Files\LLVM" "c:\install\creduce-2.6.0"

I got this error:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:26 (find_package):

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "LLVM" with any of

  the following names:

    LLVMConfig.cmake

    llvm-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "LLVM" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set

  "LLVM_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "LLVM"

  provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been

  installed.

As I understand it the clang binaries I installed don’t contain those files at all.

So my question is where can I get those files and where should I put them in order for  this to work?

Thanks,

Aya.