Re: [creduce-dev] Update to CMake-Based Build System

I have not tested cccp but it seems to be from the GNU family. I suspect that it will not work on Windows either.

Instead I have found cppp (https://homes.cs.washington.edu/~mernst/software/cppp) which is a Perl script which should work on Windows. I will test later and come back with feedback.

Regards,

Moritz