Re: [creduce-dev] Update to CMake-Based Build System

moritz@pflanzer.eu writes:

> I can confirm that it works on OS X 10.11.

Thanks!

> Unfortunately it does not work natively on Windows because "unifdef" cannot
> be build with Visual Studio. Some dependencies are Posix only.  I would
> suggest to make the build of "unifdef" conditional and to show a warning if
> its build is deactivated. The user could then build it by themselves using
> Cygwin etc.

Thanks!  I wonder if we could replace unifdef with a similar tool that does
build on Windows.  (I recall cccp, but I don't know if it is Windows-friendly.)

Eric.

Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu>  .         University of Utah School of Computing
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~eeide/ . +1 (801) 585-5512 voice, +1 (801) 581-5843 FAX