Re: [creduce-dev] Handrolled LLVM+Clang on Ubuntu 14.04 (Re: towards a release)

On 2016-03-16 08:49, Eric Eide wrote:
So, I investigated a bit. The logic for getting `-fcolor-diagnostics` into the
command line is the follwoing, found in file
`cmake/modules/HandleLLVMOptions.cmake`:

# clang doesn't print colored diagnostics when invoked from Ninja
if (UNIX AND
    CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_ID STREQUAL "Clang" AND
    CMAKE_GENERATOR STREQUAL "Ninja")
  append("-fcolor-diagnostics" CMAKE_C_FLAGS CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS)
endif()

Thanks for the further investigation. Just to confirm - Yes, I used ninja to build my Clang, so -fcolor-diagnostics was added.

- Yang