Re: [creduce-dev] a few crashes in llvm-svn-compatible

OK, I am able to reproduce the crash on another Mac which running Darwin 15.0.0.

- Yang

On 2016-01-23 00:48, John Regehr wrote:
Ok let's just make sure of a couple more things.

Can you make sure you are also building C-Reduce using Clang?  I do
this via autoconf:

  ./configure CC=clang CXX=clang++ --prefix=$HOME/creduce-install

I doubt this matters but we might as well make sure.

Then run this on the attached file:

$ "/Users/regehr/creduce-install/libexec/clang_delta"
--transformation=local-to-global --counter=1 main.cpp
Assertion failed: (RWBuf && "Empty RewriteBuffer!"), function
outputTransformedSource, file Transformation.cpp, line 101.
Abort trap: 6
$

What is the output when you run this? Does it do a useful transformation?

Eric can you follow these same steps to provide an extra data point?

John