Re: [creduce-dev] a few crashes in llvm-svn-compatible

Ok let's just make sure of a couple more things.

Can you make sure you are also building C-Reduce using Clang? I do this via autoconf:

  ./configure CC=clang CXX=clang++ --prefix=$HOME/creduce-install

I doubt this matters but we might as well make sure.

Then run this on the attached file:

$ "/Users/regehr/creduce-install/libexec/clang_delta" --transformation=local-to-global --counter=1 main.cpp Assertion failed: (RWBuf && "Empty RewriteBuffer!"), function outputTransformedSource, file Transformation.cpp, line 101.
Abort trap: 6
$

What is the output when you run this?  Does it do a useful transformation?

Eric can you follow these same steps to provide an extra data point?

John
#include <iostream>
struct Nothing;

           template<typename T,typename F>   class cls {
          public:     static void foo(T a);
        };

            template <typename T,typename F> void cls<T,F>::foo(T a) {
         std::cout<<a;
        }
            void bar(const char * b) {
           cls<const char *,Nothing>::foo(b);