Re: [creduce-dev] Finding `clang' at Run Time (Re: multifile creduce)

John Regehr <regehr@cs.utah.edu> writes:

> I also like the way we do things!
>
> I was meaning that if we want to communicate a fixed piece of information to
> clang_delta (the include path, as seen in one of Johan's patches) I'd prefer
> to do that using the environment and not bother C-Reduce with it.
>
> If the information has to be changed by C-Reduce that's another story --
> but that's not the case here.

Oops, my apologies for misunderstanding.  And for changing the subject line to
something misleading!

Yes, the include path seems like an envvar thing to me.

Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu>  .         University of Utah School of Computing
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~eeide/ . +1 (801) 585-5512 voice, +1 (801) 581-5843 FAX