But Yang I do not see any clang invocations in here, am I missing something?

https://github.com/csmith-project/creduce/pull/65

John

On 10/20/15 10:41 PM, Yang Chen wrote:
On 2015-10-20 05:58, John Regehr wrote:
Johan, thanks!

Yang, if you get a minute can you look at the clang-delta parts of
these patches?

The clang-delta part of
Prevent-transformation-of-constructs-from-included-f.patch looks good to
me.

One more thing to notice is that if we decide to apply the patch, we
should make sure to invoke "clang" from the right place in
init_include_path. For example, the user may not have clang in her $PATH
env. Perhaps we can rely on the output from llvm-config.

- Yang