Re: [creduce-dev] Close to New C-Reduce Release

Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu> writes:

>> Sigh.  Well, I guess that we can be more aggressive about weeding out -W
>> options at configure and compile time.  This will reduce problems for people.

Please try out the new code that I committed for dealing with the options we
get from `llvm-config --cxxflags'.  We are now more aggressive about removing
options that might trip us up.

I have tested this on Ubuntu 14.04 with the prebuilt LLVM 3.7.0 binary from
here:
http://llvm.org/releases/3.7.0/clang+llvm-3.7.0-x86_64-linux-gnu-ubuntu-14.04.tar.xz

This seems to build with the default configuration (GCC).

I have not yet tested other configurations, e.g., Ubuntu 12, building with
clang, etc.  But I'm tired and I'm going to bed!

Eric.

Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu>  .         University of Utah School of Computing
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~eeide/ . +1 (801) 585-5512 voice, +1 (801) 581-5843 FAX