thanks for creating C-Reduce! I really enjoyed using it in the past days.
While running the tool on my test case, C-Reduce encountered some internal errors. I have attached the code that caused the crash.
* I removed all references to my code and replaced it with made-up namespace and class names. The same error still triggers.
* I also modified the paths.
* I built Clang and C-Reduce from source:
$ ~/.local/libexec/clang_delta --version
Git version: 9448186
$ clang --version
clang version 5.0.0
Thread model: posix
* I built LLVM from the git-monorepo. The version I compiled is 342710cd3f52a10893d1ad08b7db248cd8fcf1b3.
* The errors are always the same. The 6 different variants of the code probably don't help but I have attached them anyway. Here's the error:
~/.local/libexec/clang_delta --transformation=remove-namespace --counter=1 creduce_bug_001/example.cpp
clang_delta: /home/user/src/creduce/clang_delta/RewriteUtils.cpp:1539: bool RewriteUtils::removeSpecifier(clang::NestedNameSpecifierLoc): Assertion `(TheRewriter->getRangeSize(LocRange) != -1) && "Bad NestedNameSpecifierLoc Range!"' failed.
 30969 abort ~/.local/libexec/clang_delta --transformation=remove-namespace --counter=1
If you need further information please do not hesitate to ask.