Thats me, making Margaritas!
(Bar cartoon courtesy of www.cuervo.com)
Here is The Recipe
- Mix 3 parts lemonade to 1 part orange juice. I do not add as much
water as the lemonade can says; maybe about 80 percent. I use
Minutemaid cause I think it tastes better than most.
- Lots of fresh squeezed limes. Limes from a can taste terrible. My
2 gallon batches usually have about a dozen good sized limes
- Lots of Tequila. My really potent batches are about 1 ounce of
Tequila for every 6-7 ounces of mix.
- Serve over cubed ice, not as a slurpee!
- Drink! You probably want to avoid driving after your second.
Leigh B. Stoller
PGP Public Key