Emma and Bear

Hi All,

Bill and Gin sent me this picture of Emma and Bear, thought everyone would
like to see.  Bear is one of the dogs from the group in AZ, RAG that came
to Oregon last year when RAG was full to the brim and needing some
assistance.  Bill and Gin took on Bear and brought Emma home from Brier the
same week!  Brave folks and a true testament to their golden nature...  Now
tell me who does Emma look like? <smile>

Perhaps Gin or Bill can fill us all in on how the last year has gone with
the big change in family life?  I do know the plant count at home has gone
down by about 200...

Enjoy,

Gina

emmabearoneyr.jpg