Over 1700 DVD titles for 49 cents each!

Title: Quick Inspirations
Quick Inspirations

Don't miss out on this opportunity!

An incredible selection to choose from!
Click here and pick your DVDs while this offer lasts!

Your inspirational quote for the day:

DREAMS

Dreams of the future...

Dreams of hope...

Dreams of what will come to pass...

A walk in the forest...

A stroll by a stream...

A chuckle in the twilight...
A hug at midnight....

Romance in the firelight...

Dreams of a love that will last...

These dreams, oh Lord, grant to me.
So I may find happiness at last.

Check out our other inspirational content:

Let Me Give

Life

Memory

You received this email because you opted to receive the Quick Inspirations Newsletter through one of our valued partners. If you believe you received this message in error or would no longer like to receive quick inspirations please follow the unsubscription instructions at the bottom of this email. If you have any questions please email qi-help@quickinspirations.com and a customer service representative will assist you

Quick Inspirations is Copyright © 2001. All rights reserved.