Get 75% Off Printer Ink and a FREE GIFT!

Title: Quick Inspirations
Quick Inspirations

Your inspirational quote for the day:

"Friend Like You"

There's lots of things
With which I'm blessed,
Tho' my life's been both Sunny and Blue,
But of all my blessings,
This one's the best:

To have a friend like you.
In times of trouble
Friends will say,
"Just ask... I'll help you through it."

But you don't wait for me to ask,
You just get up And you do it!
And I can think
Of nothing in life

That I could more wisely do,
Than know a friend,
And be a friend,
And love a friend...like you

Check out our other inspirational content:

Let Me Give

Life

Memory

You received this email because you opted to receive the Quick Inspirations Newsletter through one of our valued partners. If you believe you received this message in error or would no longer like to receive quick inspirations please follow the unsubscription instructions at the bottom of this email. If you have any questions please email qi-help@quickinspirations.com and a customer service representative will assist you

Quick Inspirations is Copyright © 2001. All rights reserved.