About doing clearances PLEASE READ

Hi All,

As some of you know I had a little accident cooking dinner on Monday, I
stabbed myself with a BIG knife separating frozen meat patties.  I know I
know... <grin>  Anyway off with the splint for a few minutes.  (don't tell
the vet) <g> I will be brief...

I had a long chat with Dr. P at GDC the other day and he would rather see
us do clearances on the pets in the litters at a year of age, though his
assistant had told me doing them at spay neuter time would be
acceptable.  Dr. P feels that you will get better information by holding
off till one year of age.  So scratch my last note on doing the clearances
at spay neuter...   But still plan to do them and to submit to GDC.  What I
would like to do is to gather each litters clearances and submit them as a
group.  This will require some organization...  For the "One" litter we can
look to getting these done in Jan-Feb.  as time etc permits for each of
you.  Let's get through X-mas and chat on this after that!

On a similar note, I am not sure if I told you guys, but we did send off
Ember, DiTTo, Lucy and AmEx 's x-rays a couple of weeks ago everything
looked great to Dr. Doug, so that is GREAT!  Awaiting now to see what GDC
says...

Happy Holidays,

Gina