Personal on clearances to share

Hi All,

A side note to my just posted on getting clearances done...  We did prelims
on Friday, what a parade that was:

Ember:  looks GOOD hips and elbows, has also cleared eyes in September.

DiTTo: looks GOOD hips and elbows, has also cleared eyes in September.

Lucy and her litter sister Baby Boo who Judy has :  looks GOOD hips and
elbows, has also cleared eyes in September.

AmEx:  looks GOOD hips and elbows, has also cleared eyes in September.

Also Judy's Rion, 1/2 brother to Lucy and Baby Boo same dam:  looks GOOD
hips and elbows.

All of these films will be sent to GDC next week.  Stay tuned...

Also to note, the cost for hips and elbows at Aloha were $158.50 per dog
and the GDC fees to read and report are $25.00.