Brags! :-)

Hi All,

We are home!  Had a great weekend here are the results:

Lucy is now:  UCI Nat'l BA CH Charisma' Boot Loose N Fancy Free

 Lucy received her 3 SG-1 ratings and some nice remarks but could not get the breed, there was a awesome puppy boy: Valor's Mister October out of Ch Rush Hills Watz Cook'n Good Lookn X Sunshine's Hell'ps On The Way who went puppy breed all three shows and I think Puppy BIS all 3 shows as well, I know he took 2 of them.  Just 6 months old.

Puppies do not compete against adults ever, in UCI and so it's like two shows.  Also Bred By's have their own group too, show in the regular classes but can compete in Best Bred By Group if they are awarded the Best Bred By from the classes.  They go on to compete in an non regular BIS too, so:

 DiTTo is now UCI Int'l BA CH Brier's One Down N Dirty Please

(she has a 4th win which gives her the Int'l she held her Nat'l)  DiTTo also was Best Bred By Group 1 and Reserve Best Bred By In Show.  She now does ditto dad!  Who has 2 RBBBIS....

Peggy and Katie came and watched us show!  Katie and Reo got some good rolls in and had a great time.  These dog shows are great places to socialize youngsters.  There is lots of other breeds and they have to learn not to run up to just any dog.  Katie did well at this and was not flapped at all by all the noise and confusion.  She was a very good girl and lots of people gravitated to her most of them with food so I think Katie had a good time.  I bet she is sleeping soundly now...

It was a fun weekend and I am tired!