Scarlette update

Hi All,

Just thought I would drop you a note and tell you Scarlette is doing
better, but had a rough day.  She is toxic and not feeling very well at
all.  Spent the day at the vets today on IV's and will go back tomorrow for
same.  She did however this evening eat which is a huge accomplishment and
a very good sign.  A funny on that is that I fixed her a boiled potato a
scrambled egg with yogurt which she said no thank you to.  But would eat
dog cookies, so I broke out some kibble and she ate that and has kept it
down.

This is no walk in the park, and while I do think we are out of the woods
now or am hoping we are thoughts for Scarlette are greatly
appreciated.  More as things develop.

Gina