Re: Katie's a hit

At 08:09 PM 11/5/01 -0800, you wrote:
Hi all -
It's time for a Katie brag :-)  We started a regular puppy class about three weeks ago.  Tonight we were passing the puppies so everyone got to work with all the puppies - doing sit and down.  Afterwards I had about 5 people come up to me and say they wanted to take Katie home with them!

As I giggle, did ya bring her home or trade her in?  <evil snicker>

I guess she's a true Brier golden!  She's pretty funny in the class.  We start each class with the puppies playing and we call our puppies every so often and give them a treat.  Well tonight Katie decided "forget playing - if I just go up to the people and stare at them, I'll get a treat".

Smart, smart smart!!!  This one is going to be a pistol!

I think next week I'm going to ask people not to feed her..... The class is fun, and Katie's pretty much ahead of the game after doing the clicker class.  But we're learning new things and it's great to be with a bunch of puppies.  Hope everyone is well and I miss hearing from folks.

Reo, is doing great, also has come problems, though,,,  Ugg... My personal curse that I guess I passed on somehow...  Both SeaJay and Gidget come...   They out grow this.  Abbey Brooks also was not really good at come about this age too right Joyce?

Peggy
PS  Katie LOVES ice cubes, and I'm not sure how many it's ok for her to have.  Any suggestions?

As many as she can hold! :-)

Gina