dog beds & a book

HI All,

Thought I would pass these links along.  This comes from a on line magazine I subscribe to called the Straight Poop.  Here is how to subscribe if you are interested:

SUBSCRIBE:
<http://www.straight-poop.com/subscribe.html>
AOL: <a href=""http://www.straight-poop.com/subscribe.html">Subscribe</a>

The Straight Poop recommends Kuranda dog beds.
Kuranda makes a healthy, supportive and virtually chew proof dog bed and
it's patented. It can be used indoors or out. This is the preferred dog
bed for veterinarians and professional kennels worldwide. Visit their web
site to see what makes a Kuranda bed different.
Link: <http://www.kuranda.com>
AOL: <a href=""http://www.kuranda.com">Fetch Link</a>

The Straight Poop FEATURED DOG BOOK

From the Keep It Simple Series, the "KISS Guide to Living with a Dog" by
Bruse Fogle, DVM, is the perfect companion for the first-time dog owner.
Get this book and save yourself lots of grief from making the many
mistakes that can be made with your first dog. Recommended!
Get it at Amazon.com:
Link: <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0789459760/ref=nosim/dogbreeders3-20>
AOL: <a href=""http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0789459760/ref=nosim/dogbreeders3-20">Amazon.com</a>

Best,