Re: who's the new BYB?

Gina,

I'm sure there are more things wrong than this one, but without more time to
devote to searching the biggest thing I noticed that is she makes no mention
of the GRCA anywhere or adhering to their code of ethics.  Of course, this
makes no difference to some breeders because they still don't follow the
GRCA code of ethics.  You know of whom I speak ...

Joanie