Please go read...

Hi All,

I know I beat some of these topics to death, nag nag nag,,, but I have now truly thrown down the glove.  Not only am I putting this on line I have made my fellow breeders who subscribe to a moderate sized list group aware of my intentions by appealing to them to as well make requirements..  Here is a ditty that I sent to that list:

As well this page is in addition to part of my *war* on BYB's and puppy mills. How many BYB's do we think would make the requirements I am now purposing we each should as a responsible breeder? On a sad note, we have a new BYB in Oregon that has a very nice web site that would could draw in many unsuspecting individuals. The BYB does claim clearances and DNA testing on her dogs but as well makes some statements that I think are dangerous. No affiliations noted on the site ect,,, is why I say BYB... Just breeding pets to produce pets.

It's a bit of a read but to perk interest here is a copy paste of a statement I make on the page:

In 2001 Brier Golden Retrievers added the below stipulation to our contract and we urge every breeder to as well include similar and for each potential pet owner to educate themselves on responsible breeding practices and to support only those breeders who are as well keeping up with the times.

For the "whole book" :

http://www.briergoldens.com/golden_rule.htm

Best,

Gina